10 things about me:
- 1. I’m a goof. That’s about everything you need to know about me.
- 2. This picture is in the aquarium at one of my favorite places: the Cameron Park Zoo
- 3. The cutie on my shoulder is my adorable godson… the older (the younger is due in early may )
- 4. I’m a gamer, but I’m not hardcore. I play games because their fun, not because my life is consumed by them.
- I can’t have a social life just online. I need human interaction. Since I’m often home, that interaction is usually mom or dad. However, lately I’ve been hanging out with a sorority sister around town.
- I tried to sell insurance. My employer and I had a mutual split. No regrets.
- I love all the colors of wildflowers. You could say if it’s the color of a Texas wildflower, chances are, I’ll love it
- I go through phases where I’ll watch an entire series on Netflix and obsess over it and then after I finish the series, I watch something different and rarely look back. The exceptions? Monk and Bones.
- I am the youngest in my family… by almost 14 years! And the difference in age between me and my nieces is about the same as me and my brothers.
- And last, but not least, I am absolutely and irrevocably in love with two people… Yeshua and my darling Brandon. I’ll take both please!
So that’s it for day one (according to the challenge LOL). I will see you later with another random picture and blog report